Extended Warranty for G-series Printers
||Standard + Extended Warranty
12 + 24 months or 30000 prints* in United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan and Iraq.
24 + 12 months or 30000 prints* in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The total warranty coverage will be for 3 years or 30000 prints for the above-mentioned products. Additional products will be added as an when needed.
Canon Middle East (CME) Extended Warranty Limitations
- Periodic check-ups, maintenance.
- Equipment with its serial number removed, defaced or altered
- Consumables (Inks)
- Printhead (warranty valid for 1 year)
- Any software
- Defects caused by modifications carried out without CME's approval
- Total prints exceeding 30K
- Costs incurred by Canon Service Centers in making any adaptations or modifications of a product necessary for country specific technical or safety standards or specifications, or any other costs to adjust the product because of any specifications which have changed since the delivery of the product.
- Damage resulting from the fact that a product is not conforming to country specific standards or specifications in another country other than the country of purchase.
- Warranty repair service is excluded if damage or defects have been caused by:
- Using non-genuine ink and ignoring replacing the ink absorber when needed to be replaced.
- Improper use, excessive use, handling or operation of the product as referred to in the users’ or operators’ manuals and/or relevant user documents, including without limitation, incorrect storage, dropping, excessive shocks, corrosions, dirt, liquid or sand damages.
- Repairs, modifications or cleaning carried out at a service center not authorized by Canon.
- Use of spare parts, software, accessories or consumables (such as Ink, Toner, Paper) which are not compatible with the product. Compatibility is ensured if consumables used are recommended by CME.
- Connecting the product to equipment not approved for connection by CME.
- Inadequate packaging of the product when returning it to the authorized Canon Service center.
- Accidents or disasters or any cause beyond the control of CME, including but not limited to lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and improper ventilation.