Terms & Conditions
*This Offer is valid between 01 April 2021 and 31 October 2021 and is applicable to the following territories: United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan and Iraq
For purchases made via Canon authorized retailers/partners in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan and Iraq, review the T&Cs below.
For purchases made via the Official Canon UAE eStore, review this promotions’ T&Cs here
|Offer Product List|
|Product Group||Device||Promotional Offer||Promotional Warranty Service|
|Inkjet Printer||PIXMA G1411||Saudi Arabia:
1 Year Additional Warranty over 2-year standard warranty
Rest of Markets:
2 Year Additional Warranty over 1 year standard warranty
|Return to Base Repair|
For more details, please click here.
8. All Offer Products must be new and genuine Canon products and must have been supplied and distributed to retailers by Canon. Please, check with your retailer that this is the case to avoid disappointment. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Canon group of companies in any way (including but not limited to parallel or "grey" products) will not qualify under this promotion.
9. Claims by Participants who make bulk purchases (being more than 25 Offer Products per Participant) will not be eligible to enter this Promotion.
10. This Offer is available between 01 April 2021 and 31 October 2021. Offer Products must be registered no later than 30 days from purchase, as confirmed by a valid proof of purchase. To register an Offer Product, please submit your claim in accordance with the instructions in these Terms.
11. The Offer Products must be purchased from retailers located or from and Internet store with a domain or a registered address in any the territories listed below ("Offer Territories"). The Offer products must be also registered to an address within the Offer Territories.
The Offer Territories are: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan and Iraq. Please check Canon authorized retailers and partners here.
How to register your product and claim your Offer Warranty
12. To claim the Warranty Offer, Participants should correctly complete and submit an online claim form registering the Offer Product (including specifying valid product serial number(s)*) within thirty days of Offer Product purchase. Claims received after 30 days of purchase of the Offer Product will not be accepted by Canon. Participants will need to scan, upload, and attach to the online claim form a valid proof of purchase (e.g. a copy of their till receipt or online order and payment confirmation, including VAT). Please note that proof of dispatch will not be accepted as valid proof of purchase.
* For help on where to find your serial number please use click here.
13. On validation of the claim, Participants will receive an email confirmation that their claim has been accepted and their Offer Product registered. Please ensure you keep your email confirmation safe as it may be required as proof of your valid claim in the event you wish to obtain warranty services.
14. Canon reserves the right to invalidate any incomplete, incorrect or unsubstantiated claim.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any Participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon’s employees or agents.
16. Canon reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these Terms and to request additional information and supporting documents. Canon reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the Offer is being abused in any way. Canon’s decisions in relation to the Offer are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Offer Products are subject to availability while stocks last. Canon will not be liable for the failure of retailers to fulfil orders of Offer Products during the Offer Period.
18. Canon reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this Offer at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Personal Data Protection
19. Canon is the Data Controller in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants. Any personal data submitted to us will be processed by Interpay Sales Promotions Ltd, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland for the purpose of administering this Offer. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the country of the data subject’ domiciles.
20. The personal data collected from Participants is subject to the Canon Business and Canon Consumer Privacy Policies available here.
How to claim Warranty Offer Services
21. Once the claim is validated, if Participants need to obtain extended and/or upgraded warranty services provided via this Offer, they should contact the relevant local Canon Support Helpdesk here and be ready to: