Océ Arizona 2280 XT
The new Océ Arizona® 2280 XT true flatbed printer offers superb print quality, versatility and reliability for higher capacity mid-volume print producers.
- True flatbed design, with a print area of 250 cm x 308 cm and Roll Media Option for printing on flexible media
- 8-channel Océ VariaDot™ piezoelectric imaging technology for stunning print quality, speed and application versatility
- Excellent productivity with output up to 63.4 m²/hr
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 2280 XT
Superior print quality
The Océ Arizona 2200 series of true flatbed printers bring new levels of productivity, versatility and quality to mid-volume sign and display producers. Extending the best-selling Arizona series, the Arizona 2280 XT provides stunning print quality using the award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging system and benefitting from an impressive blend of high quality printing and economical ink consumption.
Twice the productivity
The 8-channel piezoelectric inkjet system with two 636-nozzle variable droplet printheads per colour channel means the Océ Arizona 2280 XT finishes print jobs with incredible speed. The UV-curable inks are packed in quick-change, 3-litre bags for easy refills, while a complete range of print modes are available, from ultra-fast express mode to fine art and near-photo quality.
Quality across all media
Building on the Arizona range's industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 2280 XT provides exceptional print quality on larger rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media up to 2.2 m wide. You're assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage), decorative or functional printing on objects, or short-run packaging applications. With its larger table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy to achieve using media or objects of any size - up to 50.8 mm thick and as large as 250 cm x 308 cm. The third-generation UV curing system ensures impressive results with even the thinnest, most heat-sensitive media.
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 2280 XT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 2280 XT