Canon EF 50mm f/1L USM
EF 50mm f/1L USM
Photographs taken with a standard lens have a natural angle of view and an undistorted feeling of distance. And because the lens has about the same angle of view as the human eye, it demands much more from the photographer.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm 1:1.0
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: Front linear extension system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 0.6m / 2ft
- Filter size: 72mm
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon EF 50mm f/1L USM
Find out more about the Canon EF 50mm f/1L USM, its features and what it can do.
- EF 50mm f/1L USM
Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.